Waugh Agency, LLC offers individual and employer-sponsored Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans that cover up to 100% of medical expenses not covered by Medicare.
What are the differences between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plans?
Medicare Supplement plans are not the same as Medicare Advantage plans (we provide both). Medicare Supplement plans allow the enrollee to see any doctor, nationwide, who accepts Medicare, without a referral. Whereas Advantage plans are usually limited to a local network, require referrals, and charge higher co-pays and co-insurance for non-network providers. Call us for more information, and to discuss which is right for your needs.
Medicare Important Dates
Open Enrollment: October 15th- December 7th
Please contact us at 413-527-2738, or by using the form below.
Let us make it easier for you to ﬁnd your Medicare Supplement solution. Schedule an appointment today.
We will answer all your questions and share information about the Medicare Supplement Plan from HPHC Insurance Company, an afﬁliate of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care – the #1 Private Health Plan in America for HMO/POS plans for the ninth consecutive year.
We can show you:
- How you can save 15% off your monthly premium your ﬁrst year of coverage by enrolling when initially eligible for Medicare Part A and Part B
- How you can enroll monthly – no need to wait for the Medicare Open Enrollment Period
- How you are empowered to choose any Medicare participating physician or hospital in the country
- How you do not need referrals to specialists
- How you can receive $150 reimbursement annually for our ﬁtness beneﬁt
- Why a Medicare Supplement Plan may be your best choice
We can also help you select a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan that best meets your needs.
Remember to ask about Harvard Pilgrim’s Member Savings Program.
Call today for a phone consultation or to schedule a personal one-on-one appointment.
Waugh Agency is an AHIP Certified, Division of Insurance licensed insurance agency, located in Easthampton, Massachusetts. We serve clients throughout Massachusetts (including but not limited to: Boston, North Shore, South Shore, Worcester, Cape Cod, Western Mass., and the Berkshires). We have trusted affiliates in all U.S. States.